Poker terms – To become an expert at online poker gambling, of course we must be able to master all aspects of this poker game, one of the things we should know is the meaning of terms commonly used in online poker gambling games, because these terms are often make novice players confused, here are the list of terms in online poker gambling games that you must remember.
- Table: Table or Table, Each betting table in a poker game has a different nominal value, the selection of this betting table must be in accordance with the capital we have.
- Pot: Pot is the number of bets collected in the middle of the table, we can get the bet value if the card combination we have is better than the opponent.
Dealer: Dealer is a dealer.
- Small blind (SB): The small blind means half of the stake that must be placed
- Big blind (BB): The big blind is the number of bets that must be placed.
- Community Card: community card is a card that is opened at the table used to find card combinations.
- Pre-Flop: Early Phase, at this stage the players will be dealt 2 cards called hole cards
- The Flop: Distribution phase 3 community cards.
- The Turn: Distribution Phase 1 additional community card, total 4 cards in the middle of the table.
- The River: Deal Phase 1 additional community card, total 5 cards in the middle of the table.
- The Showdown: The opening phase of all player cards to compare who wins the game.
- Dealer Symbol: Dealer Symbol is a symbol that indicates the player acts as a dealer in the game, this symbol moves clockwise on each round of play and each player will get a turn to get this symbol.
- Check: Checking in this position we will only see what cards will be distributed by the dealer, without increasing the bet or discarding the card. This check is usually done if we are not sure which card we have.
- Fold: Fold is a position where we do not participate in the game in that one round, when we fold, the number of bets lost is the last one placed on the betting table, folding is usually defensive or defensive so that we don’t experience bigger losses,
- Call: Call is the term that we will continue the game and place bets according to the previous bet amount, for example: Before our turn there are players who increase the number of bets / Raise, so if we want to take part in the game, we must make a call on condition that we increase the number of bets us according to the number of these players.
- Raise: This term is used if we want to increase the amount of the bet, a raise is usually made if we get a good card, or it can also be used for bluffing.
- All In: all in is a term to increase the total bet value as much as the total chips we have.
Those Poker Terms will help to step up your game easily.